[Coastal] How Many Rapier Fighters for Gulf Wars?

Cynthia Hamilton jaysmom at swbell.net
Tue Sep 18 19:29:20 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the List,

Dona KayLeigh,  Commander for the Gulf Wars Rapier Melees, has asked for a
count (by region) of the fighters she can expect to have at Gulf Wars this year.

If you are going to Gulf Wars and intend to fight in the War Point Rapier
Melees on behalf of the Coastal Region, please let me know this week so I can
give Dona KayLeigh an estimate of our strength when we meet at Elfsea this weekend.

Not sure yet if you can make it to War? Here's an added incentive to help you
decide to go - the Trimarian commander this year  just happens to be
Count/Sir/Don Mittion . . . .

Regards,
Simone Valery la Rousse
Coastal Regional Captain for Gulf Wars Rapier Melees

Please Note: you may reply to the list but private replies would be better so
as not to use up band width (and there may be Trimarian lurkers ;-).