[Coastal] Defenders of the Coast BBQ This Sunday

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Wed Jan 9 19:03:56 PST 2002

Greetings,

The War drums are beating, and it's time to see who will answer the call!
 The Defenders of the Coast, the melee unit  primarily based out of
Stargate and Loch Solleir, are calling all interested parties to come and
enjoy some food and fun this Sunday, January 13th at Sir Alexis' house.
We'll kick things off around 4 PM and have a pot luck dinner, meat
provided.

Anyone who's interested in melee fighting, or archery, or siege, or in
just plain helping out, come on out.  It should be very relaxed.  If you
have any equipment that needs a little work, bring it along, Alexis' shop
is well tooled and stocked.  I'll be bringing out a siege engine for
anyone who wants to try it out and demonstrating how to upgrade your
arrows for the new rules (or make new ones...).  We'll probably have a
little sewing party, too, to make some Defenders' tabards.

Directions:  Take I-45 South to the 2351 / Clear Lake City Blvd exit.  Go
West on 2351, through Friendswood, about 5 miles.  After passing through
the light at Sunset, you will turn right (North) on the second street,
Rustic.  Follow Rustic past an elementary school on your left and through
a 90 degree turn to the left.  Continue straight through a stop sign.
Alexis' house is 1/4 mile past the stop sign on the right, there will be
a banner on the mailbox.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (281) 648-9823 or
Alexis (281) 482-3294.

See you there,
Ulsted the Unsteady
Baron of Loch Solleir