[Coastal] Gulf Wars Reservations

wise drwise at swbell.net
Sun Jan 13 13:23:53 PST 2002

Greetings everyone,

It's getting to be that time of the year.  If you have sent in your
reservations to Gulf Wars and are planning on camping with the coastal
region, please let me know so I can make sure that we have a spot for you.
If you haven't sent in your reservation, TIME IS RUNNING OUT.  Remember if
you want to camp with a group, you do not have to have 20 people if you are
camping with Ansteorra (That is only for non-kingdom specific groups).  As
always I will look forward to seeing everyone there and have a safe trip.

Alexis