[Coastal] Driving road conditions?

prand@postoffice.swbell.net prand at postoffice.swbell.net
Wed Jul 10 08:32:10 PDT 2002

You might want to call the highway dept as I heard on the news last night that
anyone heading to Houston from Corpus Christi would need to go north to San
Antonio and take Hwy 10.  It was reported that Hwy 77, 56 and 35 along the coast
were closed. We got more rain last night so that may have aggravated the
situation.  Mind you this was what I heard last night, I did not hear an update
this morning.

Catriona
Hospitaler/Shire of Seawinds/Corpus Christi