[Coastal] Driving road conditions?

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Wed Jul 10 08:04:09 PDT 2002

Hi Doll,

This morning the radio was saying that US 59 was closed due to flooding and
everyone was being diverted to highway 77 going from here to Corpus.  If you
are coming north on 77 you probably won't have any trouble as you'll hit 59
this side of the flood.  Besides, the river may be down by the time you come
through.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young