[Coastal] Paging the Chronicler and Vscribe!!

Derich Brauer brauer at ansteorra.net
Fri Jul 19 11:24:28 PDT 2002

Greetings to all, I am Derich Brauer and I hail from the Shire of
Stonebridge Keep. I need to contact the Virtual Scribe as well as the
Chronicler of the coastal region. I've tried the email addresses on the
website and either they dont work or i recieved no reply. I ask that they
please get in contact with me quite soon as there are some office changes
and issues that need to be brought to their attention! I thank you all.

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn

Shire of Stonebridge Keep