[Coastal] Glass Enameling

Stacy Kopec stacykopec at houston.rr.com
Sat Jul 20 06:37:25 PDT 2002

Depending on what kind of faux glass enamel you're looking for, I have had
pretty good luck at Hobby Lobby.  They carry Glossies brand paint in an
assortment of colors.  And I've found good pieces to paint on at Good Will
and The Salvation Army.  Hope this helps.

In Service,
Tegan Gwyllt (going back to lurking in the shadows)