[Coastal] Glory / Outlands

LrdWayland@aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 23:41:33 PDT 2002

I know this one's happening the week before Coronation, but is anyone else
going besides Gunnarr, Maximus, & myself? This year Legio is combining our
units with the Huns to battle the Kingdom of Artemesia.

 <A HREF="http://www.unserhafen.org/glory/">Glory V - The Crusade</A>    July 4th - 7th near Cheyenne, WY

 I've made almost every Glory so far,  they keep getting bigger & better.
We've got room in the Legio war wagon & are looking for auxiliaries to join
the battle. (you won't even have to carry one of our HUGE shields)

Wayland