[Coastal] Lace and Fancy work guild meeting

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 06:06:03 PST 2002

I hope that this finds all well.  We will be having a
Lace and Fancywork guild meeting on the 9th at 1 to 4
at my place in Houston.  This would be a great time to
come and make or learn how to make lace or if you are
still working on stuff for war bring your hand work
(and fancy work) and have great company while you sew.

There is a rumor of a bit of fabric shopping and then
going somewhere to eat afterwards. (wink, wink)

Delphina

(A favor... I can't find the address for
Houston-announce if anyone has it, please forward this
message.  A Great Many Thanks... Smile)