[Coastal] Loch Yule Feast Reservations

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 04:01:54 PST 2002

Dear Baroness, I hope all is well with you. Did you understand what Bowen wanted? Also, I have discovered that we cannot go to Gulf War !!!!!!!!   Brandi's modeling thing is coming that weekend. We learned this Monday night. Her nutcracker dance is the night of Loch Yule so we want to come for the day but will have to leave to see it. I believe it is opening night.We don't know what time yet. Sorry, but she is my baby and is a senior so I want to do this. Love, Giovanna