[Coastal] Thank You - Crown and Coronet Tavern - To the Entertainers

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Mon Nov 11 10:22:27 PST 2002

Greetings!

I wanted to take a moment to thank a few more people. Several good gentles
donated their time and energy to provide entertainment at the tavern.

So, to Gerald of Leesville, Cedric the Fiddler, and all the members of Tribe
Sahar Fararig and the Cengi Dancers of the Loch (Biatrichi, Gaia, Rhiannon
and Katya) and anybody I missed... Thank you!!!!

Warm Regards,
Sayidda Sana bint Kieran al Kerra