[Coastal] Seeking servers for Stargate Yule Revel

Scarhart scarhart at chivalry.com
Tue Nov 26 16:17:49 PST 2002

Greetings!

I'm currently seeking servers for the Stargate Yule Revel, Dec. 14. I
have some experienced folk signed up already, but could use an
additional half-dozen or so enthusiastic people (experienced or not).

HL Gerald (feastocrat) has offered to feed the servers, by the way, and
I'm offering to ply them with wine and other beverages of choice, so now
is the time to sign up to serve!

If you've served feast before, you know what to expect. If you've never
served feast and decide to join us, you're in for a treat. It should be
a fun evening, with lots of singing and carrying on in the kitchens, and
good quick work on dishing out delicious food.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Cheers,

Andrew Scarhart

scarhart at chivalry.com

832-524-4444