[Coastal] North Houston Lunch Bunch--meets for lunch Oct. 9th

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Oct 4 14:10:41 PDT 2002

Greetings to all!

The North Houston Lunch Bunch--consisting of SCAers who desire to have lunch
together once a month and who live/work in the North Houston area--are
meeting this Wednesday, October 9th at 11:30 am (we usually stay until 12:30
to 1:00pm) at the usual place: Supreme Soup and Salad. Directions: I-45
North/exit Greens Road/take feeder road south (as in heading back
downtown)/turn into Technology Center (shopping center)to right.

Hope to see you there!

Signy Gandalvsdottir