[Coastal] Sunday European Dance guild practice

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Wed Oct 30 09:09:24 PST 2002

Greetings!

There will be European Dance guild practice Sunday, Nov. 3rd (this Sunday)
at Oaks Presbyterian Church from 2-4 pm. Oaks is located at 1576 Chantilly,
Houston, 77018 (off 43rd between Ella and T.C. Jester). For information,
call Ihon at 713-956-0046 or Signy at 281-353-9118. We are currently working
on several Italian dances such as Contrapasso, Ballo del Fiore, and
Villanella as well as English Country Dances and other dances of the period.
Beginners are always welcome! We should be having dance practices every
Sunday now through November and December.

Have fun but be safe on Halloween!

Signy