[Coastal] Free Firewood

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Tue Sep 24 17:23:59 PDT 2002

Well, actually, this is a plea for help in doing some tree-trimming & removal
at our farm.  Anyone who shows up will be treated to lunch, have the chance
to feed a wood chipper, use potentially dangerous tools (saws, axes, etc) and
take home any firewood they'd like (Sugar Hackberry and some Pecan and Oak).

Date: Saturday, Sept 28 (rain date Sun, the 29th).  Starting around 9 am.
Bring: any tools you may have for tree-trimming/removal, work gloves

Please RSVP so I know how much food to buy.  If the weather looks
questionable, give us a call - we can get totally different weather than
Houston, we'll decide if it's a go by 7:30 am.

Hope to see y'all on Saturday!

--Katharyn Clatworthy & Dale O'Shaughnessey
  mka Michelle & Michael Adams
  5203 FM 2403
  Alvin 77511
  281-756-9621 (before 9pm, please)