[Coastal] painting tools

Caroline Chen info at materialfair.com
Thu Sep 26 01:40:37 PDT 2002

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--
Dear manager:

First of all I will take the liberty to introduce ourselves which maybe of some interest to you.We're one of the lardgest supplier of painting tools in China. Our painting tools are mainly exported to U.S.A.,European countries etc.The products are not only pretty good in quality,but also always have the most competitive price.

Our company,CMEC Suzhou Co.,Ltd, which was established in 1985, is one of the earliest as well as the most important suppliers in China that specializes in Construction tools & materials ,which are widely used in construction fields. We are located in Suzhou city, the fastest developing area of Yanze River Economic Belt, and only 60 Kilometers to Shanghai seaport.

With advanced technology and equipment, strict quality control, we can supply various kinds of construction materials as well as construction tools. Our products sell well all over the world and we have exporting experience for more than ten years. Each year we deliver millions of Dollars of all kinds of products to our customers in America, Europe, Asia and Africa.

If you haven't found a partner in China, please give us a try, maybe you will get a big surprise. Our products list is as follows:
 Construction Tools & Hardware
 Paint & Painting Accessories
 Material Handling Equipment
 Special Purpose Vehicles
 Diamond Cutting Tools
 Waterproof Materials
 Construction Meshing
 Job Safety Products
 Pallet Rack
 Nails & Screws
 Scaffolding
 Stone

Please check our web : http://www.materialfair.com/web-ia/web/fm_product.asp to get your interested products.

Will you attend Canton Fair in Oct ? Our booth number : 6.3F18

Tks & with b/rgds

Richard Zhu

Web for construction materials & tools: http://www.materialfair.com

Web for diamond cutting tools: http://www.toolfair.com