[Coastal] Defenders of the Coast gathering

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 15:58:32 PDT 2003

Defenders of the Coast,

Around 3 pm on the 19th of April, thanks to Godwin and Lissa's generosity, we will be having a get-together/post war unit meeting at their home.  We will provide the meat.... so please bring a dish.....

some of the items on the agenda are...

Hang out, relax, have fun...
What we did right at war
What went wrong..........
What we are going to do about it
your thoughts on tactics and training...
hang out, relax, have fun...

Also, I have a few ideas that I would like to share and go over with you all. We will also start discussing  our preparations and training for next years war. There are also several events over the course of the year that we as a unit should make a concerted effort to attend. These events would be the perfect time for us to get in a some great practice against tough opponents... and have fun. This list of events will also be a topic for discussion. Just FYI one of the events we should hit is right around the corner... Spring Melees ... fun stuff.

Directions will follow at a later date with a reminder about the meeting / get-together.

hope to see each of you there.

Michael of Graves End, Capt. DOC