[Coastal] Raven's Fort European Dance Guild practice--Tuesday, August 26th

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Aug 22 09:53:07 PDT 2003

Greetings, everyone!

It's that time again! Come join the fun at Raven's Fort's European Dance
guild practice Tuesday, August 26th from 7-9 pm at the Rayford Road
Community Center.  We are working on easy dances. Beginners are welcome! We
have a lot of fun!

directions:I-45 north, exit Rayford/Sawdust, take Rayford east about 2
miles. After passing intersection with Imperial Oaks, road curves left.
Community Center is to the left, a gray building with green roof, lots of
parking.

I hope to see you there!

Love,
Signy