[Coastal] Thrown Weapons

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Mon Aug 25 12:25:41 PDT 2003

Greetings to the list from Lord Alden Drake, Coastal Regional Thrown Weapons
Marshal.

If you are interested in thrown weapons (knife/axe/spear), or are interested
in becoming an authorized TW Marshal, here is a schedule of events that I
will be attending to promote TW activities in the Coastal Region (plus
Raven's Fort in the Southern).

September 20 - Defender of the Fort, Raven's Fort - open throw
October 11 - Cour d'Amour, Gate's Edge - authorization, local championship
October 25 - Seawinds Defender, Seawinds - authorization, open throw
November 15 - Autumn Melees, Bordermarch - authorization, open throw

Also, you can email me off the list for copies of the SCA TW Rules, and the
Ansteorran TW Rules.  I will have a limited number of copies for each
authorization class with me.

Please contact me off-list if you have any questions.  No authorization is
required to participate in thrown weapons, but an authorized marshal must be
present at SCA thrown weapons activities.

In service,
Lord Alden Drake
Coastal Regional TW Marshal