[Coastal] Loch Stargate FP

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 09:06:13 PDT 2003

(Not knowing the exit  numbers...)

Take I-45 north.  Take the Cullen exit. (Cullen,
Elgin, and two other streets are all on the exit sign)
 Turn left on Cullen.  (Fingers is across Cullen on
the right corner)  Go to the right lane when you turn
on to Cullen as the left lane is a left turn only
lane.  Once you get on to the campus, get in the left
lane.  On the right hand side, you will pass Hofienz
(sp) Pavillion, and the stadium.  You will turn left
into entrance 13, which is just past the stadium
parking.  (Just before the 3rd stoplight, if I
remember right.)  Park in the parking lot to the
right.  You will find us in the trees on the right
side of the parking lot.

William