[Coastal] U of H melee practice

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 16:10:31 PST 2003

We will be having melee practice at the U of H Tuesday night fighter practice. With luck the ground will be dry enough for us to break up into teams and have some fun. We will walk through some of the commands and also use the spear pass drill Sir Galen showed us. I will have my armor box if you need straps, rivets, or buckles. Let me know if you need a piece of leather to fix a larger part and I will bring some.

Last weekend some of the Defenders of the Coast fighters went to the Boarder wars. We had a rough start (that was just knocking the rust off) but after that we did very well. We stayed together and worked as a team. All and all we had a lot of fun and got in some real good practice.

Michael of Gravesend