[Coastal] Livingston equestrian RAINED OUT

drwise drwise at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 21 15:09:35 PST 2003

Greetings all:

Well it looks like we are going to be officially rained out.  In this
case discretion is the better part of valor when it comes to bad footing
and horse's legs.  Ravensfort will be hosting an event in April where
there will be equestrian activities and that is probably when Their
Excellancies Ravensfort will select their new champion.

If you have any emprise specific questions let me know so that we can
put on a good show for Gulf Wars.  Also, next weekend Coastal Invasion
will feature equestrian activities, so load up you horses and head on
down to join the fine folks of Seawinds and enjoy some southern
hospitality.

With soggy regards,

Alexis

p.s. if you know of anyone who was planning on hauling, please pass on
word to them.