[Coastal] Raven's Fort's Dance Guild practice--Feb. 26, 2003

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Feb 21 14:01:37 PST 2003

Raven's Fort will have a European Dance guild practice on Feb. 26, 2003 at
the Rayford Road Community Center from 7pm to 9 pm. All are welcome. Garb is
not required. This is a Wednesday night instead of a Tuesday evening--we
took it so we could use this center which is a great place to dance and is
in a great location.

The Community Center is located off I-45 North in The Woodlands/Spring area.
Take the Sawdust/Rayford road exit. Take Rayford Road heading east for 2
miles. After the Imperial Oaks light, it is around the bend and on the left
hand side of the road. It is a grey building with green roof and lighted
parking lot. A sign across from one entrance reads: Donuts and Kolaches.

Hope to see you there!

In service,

Signy