[Coastal] Stargate/Loch war practice

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 17:10:30 PST 2003

The drums of war are beating ever louder... the time is close at hand for us to fight against the foes of Ansteorra... let us make ready for WAR.........

Starting next Tuesday at fighter practice we begin our melee/war practice. It is time for us to sharpen those skills that made us work so well as a unit. We will again step onto the battlegrounds with the pride in knowing we are the Defenders of the Coast, members of the mighty kingdom of Ansteorra. I look forward to seeing our banners and our forces marching out to those fields of honor.

I hope to see each of you again ready for this task. We did a outstanding job last year and I was so very proud of you all. I know we can do even greater things this year. We shall unleash the fury of the coast and hand those that stand in our path defeat.

We are the Defenders of the Coast...

Michael of Graves End, Captain, Defenders of the Coast.