[Coastal] Corination directions?

Suzanne Booth suzannebooth at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 05:20:51 PDT 2003

Greetings!

When you get into Houston, while heading north on 59, you should see the exit
for 45 North (this interchange is in downtown Houston). Get onto 45 North and
continue north to Conroe, Texas.

Just as you're getting into Conroe, you'll see the exit for "South" Loop 336.
Do NOT take this exit.  Continue north on I-45, past the exit for Hwy 105, to
the exit for "North" Loop 336.

Head east (right) on Loop 336 until you get to 1484 (looks to be about 4 miles
or so on the map).

Head north (left) on 1484 past 3083 (about 1/2 mile) until you see the
Montgomery County Fairgrounds on your left.  (The airport will be on your
right.)

Hope this information helps!

-- Suzanne

HL Suzanne de la Ferté