[Coastal] European Court Dance, Sunday, July 13, 2003

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Thu Jul 10 09:45:30 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra!

Please forgive me if you receive this message in duplicate/triplicate/even
quadriplicate. We are excited and want to get the word out!

HL Guillaume and HL Isabeau will be the Dance Master and Dance Mistress at
Coronation. They are staying over to teach dance at the Stargate/Gate's Edge
European Dance Guild practice at Oaks Presbyterian Church, 1576 Chantilly on
Sunday, July 13th from 1-4 pm. For directions, please call Master Ihon at
either 713-896-0026/home or 713-682-2556/church.

>From 1-2 pm, I believe they will be teaching galliards.
>From 2-4 pm, I believe HL Isabeau will be teaching Brandon di Cales.

We are elated at having them teach at our dance practice! Come one, come
all! Come to learn or come to watch!

Thank you for your attention!

In Service,
HL Signy Gandalvsdottir