[Coastal] Gulfwar question...

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Mar 4 16:14:26 PST 2003

In General, No.  In previous years we simply identified the Ansteorran
Rapier Fighters the ones standing up at the end of the fight.  Last year
however they did present everyone who fought Rapier with a ... Well, it's
not even a demi-cloak more like a small half circle Gold Cape with a Black
Star on it.  That's as close as I've seen to a War tabard type thing on the
Rapier Field at War.

Wilim
Gates Edge Archery Champion and sometimes Rapier fighter