[Coastal] Gulfwar question...

j_smallw@titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Wed Mar 5 05:44:14 PST 2003

As Wilim wrote, we don't normally have something that sets the Ansteorran
fighters apart.  He mentioned the cloaks that Brita gave all the fighters.  The
year before that, Saereid gave everyone a garter to mark the Ansteorran forces.

It would be interesting for someone to come up with an idea of something for
the fighters to wear.  (Perhaps even something denoting the coastal region like
our chivalric brothers and sisters have).  I'd suggest staying away
from "musketeer" like tabards.  Most people I know have found them more of a
pain than they are worth.

I think the cloaks from last year were a good idea in that they made the
fighters easily recognizable and they didn't get in the way.

Ansgar