[Coastal] GW lands

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 8 21:20:49 PST 2004

Greetings one and all!

Time grows short to get me your land reservation requests.  In order to get everything entered into the database and check reservations and make allocations in a timely manner, I need all requests in to me by next weekend (Sunday the 15th).  At this point I have 32 pepople registered from Stargate, 19 from Seawinds, 18 from Loch Soilleir, and 5 from Bordermarch, for a total of 74 people.  I am sure that this does not reflect the full strength of the mighty Coast of Ansteorra.  All those coastal peoples who will be marching to defend Ansteorra, and need space to lay your weary head in our encampment, _Please_  send me your information as soon as you can!

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer
Coastal Land Coordinator

Galen W. Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com