[Coastal] GW cook tent

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 10 16:30:02 PST 2004

Hello all of you staying in the GW13 coastal encampment!

Since many of the people who traditionally do the behind the scenes work to set things up and make sure we all have a good time at the war are either not going or are arriving late, I am trying to double check and see that nothing gets forgotten in the rush.  I am checking into the rental of a large pavillion like the one we ate under last year.  Also, I know we used Godwin's and Ulsted's garage pavillions for the kitchen.  Godwin, will we be able to use yours again this year?  I will ask Ulsted if we can borrow his as well unless someone else can bring one.  Was the area we set up last year large enough for all of the cooking that needed to be done?  If not, how much more area do we need.  Keep in mind that area for the dining/kitchen comes directly out of our alloted camping area (determined by the number of preregistrations).  Is there anything else people would like to be sure is provided? (wash tubs, utensils, cleaning supplies)  Lets get it all arranged here beforehand if we can so we cut down on omissions and duplications.

Thanks

Graf Galen,

pushy land coordinator

Galen W. Bevel