[Coastal] GW cook tent

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 16:50:58 PST 2004

Hi Galen, thanks for the effort you are putting in. It
seemed to me that we had enough room. We took turns cooking
for a night. Will we be doing that again? I think if we
have everyone bring everything, they will personally need
to cook with etc., then someone will have it, if we need
it. Of course, you are the boss!  :) We might need the big
cookers if we are going to do that. Do we need water hoses
also? We will most likely be there in line Monday morning,
so we can help set up but will be leaving on Sat. Let us
know what we can do.  Giovanna and Pace