[Coastal] Armoury night at Alexis' tonight

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Wed Feb 25 14:33:52 PST 2004

Greetings,

For those hiding under a rock, there is an armour making / repairing / coat-of-plates plate cutting meeting planned at Sir Alexis' this evening.  He's just asked me to let you know he should be available after 7:30 pm...

Directions: I-45 South from wherever you are to the Clear Lake City Blvd / FM 2351 Exit (I believe it's exit 27, but don't quote me.)  Go West on 2351, through Friendswood, past FM 518 (Broadway), past Sunset, to Rustic (2nd street after the light at Sunset).  Turn Right (North) and follow Rustic past the school, around a 90 degree turn to the left, and to a stop sign.  Go straight through the stop sign, the house is 1/4 mile on the right, grey stone mailbox, says "Wise".  Unless you've got lots to carry, park in the turnaround at front.  His home number is 281-482-3294, but it may not get answered right away - they'll be out in the shop...

Ulsted
281-316-2888 h
832-651-5114 c