[Coastal] War leaders and War practises

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 22 12:47:12 PST 2004

Greetings!

It seems that his excellency Ulsted will not be able to attend Gulf Wars this year, and has asked me to step in as his replacement as Coastal Regional Commander.  I just want to drop out a few dates to remind everyone, and also to ask that anyone leading a fighting group in the coastal region, be it a shire, barony or freelance warband,  drop me a line so I am sure to have all of your e-mail addresses.  That will facilitate my keeping everyone in the loop.  Of course, a major way to stay in the loop would be to attend:

Coastal Regional War Practise,  at Seawind's Coastal Invasion , February 14th

and

Kingdom War Practise, at Bordermarch Baronial, March 6th.

See you there!

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer

Galen W. Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com