[Coastal] Stargate Baronial Planning meeting

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Fri Jan 23 11:25:15 PST 2004

Just a friendly reminder that the planning meeting for baronial will
be this sunday at 2pm at Oaks Presbyterian Church
1576 Chantilly Ln, Houston, TX 77018
After 4 pm today I will not have access to email. If you need to
reach betta pls call at 713-822-7995 or you can reach mea at 713-
299-6046

Please plan on attending if you have ideas for the event, Or send
them with someone else. This is our first real meeting, and we would
like to gather as much input as possible.

L'in-servizio con l'amore
La signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo