[Coastal] Only 2 days to register for WAR!

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:31:21 PST 2004

Only 2 more days to pre-register for the War!

Only 2 more days to pre-register so that you can have land!

Please pre-register before the 31st!  Mail must be postmarked by January 31st, or you can use the on-line registration at http://gulfwars.org  until Saturday.

Galen is out of town again, and asked me to send this reminder.
I have seen several emails for land reservations, and he will respond to them if, I mean when, he comes home.

Looking forward to seeing everybody at the War!

Remember to say you are camping with the Coastal Region!

Thanks!
Galen's Wife