[Coastal] Gulf War

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 19:34:05 PST 2004

Are you aware that there is Land set aside at Gulf War
for the Coastal Region?   It is at the corner of
Queens Highway and Ponce de Leon (If my memory serves
me right.)  Just send in your reservations as camping
with the Kingdom of Ansteorra, Coastal Region.  Also,
contact Graf Galen as he is the coordinator for the
Costal Lands at Gulf War.  He can work on trying to
get a spot so your group can be together.

William