[Coastal] Westgate Winter Collegium 2004

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 06:49:57 PDT 2004

Greetings all!  This is a reminder that the seasonally challenged Westgate
Winter Collegium 2004 will be this Saturday, June 12th, at Christ the King
Lutheran Church in Houston's Museum District.

We have a 28 wonderful classes scheduled, a tasty free lunch, a beautiful
site, a wonderful lasagna feast, and fantastic evening entertainment.  We're
going to hold a challengingly medieval tourney to select our Chivalric
Champion.  In addition, Frederick's Armaments Co. will be on site with
"...period fencing gear. Fencing doublets and shirts, flexi parry
daggers,blades,frogs and Baldrics,Frogs.Schlegers,(hopefully [the] double
wides will be in) . [They] will also have a proto type period fencing helm
for fencers to try and comment on.  Also some heavy armor such as start up
helms, shoulders, etc."

For more information check out our website at www.clancircle.com/wwc or
contact me.  We hope you can come out and enjoy the day with Westgate (the
friendliest little canton in the Houston Area!).

See you there!

Lady Melody McGregor
Event Steward for the seasonally challenged
Westgate Winter Collegium 2004