[Coastal] A user is trying to find opinions about: coastal@ansteorra.org

SYEC SUPPORT DEPT. syec.support.dept at shareyex.us
Mon Jun 7 17:32:27 PDT 2004

######This is not commercial email.######

ALERT! - A user is trying to share experiences and opinions about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view all of the postings made at our website about you use this link:

http://4.shyxp.biz/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=coastal@ansteorra.org

Anonymous users post Experience Requests at this website. An Experience Request is simply an indication of a user's interest in sharing the experiences that he or she has had with a particular individual or business. Each Experience Request has one subject (an individual or business), and the subject is identified in the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - To add this email address to our Do Not Email List click here:

http://2.shyxp.biz/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=coastal@ansteorra.org

Regards,

SYEC Support Department