[Coastal] GW Land registrations to date

Patty prand at swbell.net
Mon Mar 8 10:39:29 PST 2004

Greetings,

We are anxiously awaiting war!  How do we know where to go for camping once we arrive?  Did you manage to get the group from Seawinds a spot to camp together?

In Service,
Caitriona
Seawinds

"Galen W. Bevel" <galenbv at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Greetings!

Below is a somewhat messy list of those who have requested land within the Coastal encampment at Gulf Wars.  If you wish to camp with Coastal and do not see your name listed, please send me your information ASAP. (Sorry for the formatting, it copied nasty from the database and this is all I had time to do right now).

Thanks,

Graf Galen
Coastal Land Coordinator

SCAname MundaneName Group

Aaron Whitewolf  Ron Bentley Bordermarch
Kamela Hargrove  Kim Bentley Bordermarch
Simon of Amber Isle   Ben Lee Bordermarch
Tessa of the Gardens  Liz Lee   Bordermarch
Zane Ambergate ap Simonn  Zane Lee Bordermarch

Belle de le Tour Belle Otte Loch Soilleir
Brian Schwartz Brian Schwartz Loch Soilleir
Brylce Cousineau CJ Gilson Loch Soilleir
Caitlin Bevel Caitlin Bevel Loch Soilleir
Drake Metzger von Ratzenburg James Karl Dunivan Loch Soilleir
Galen Eadwin Kirchenbauer Galen Bevel Loch Soilleir
Ginevra Rodney Ginger Allee Loch Soilleir
Giovanna Caronna Carolyn Caronna Loch Soilleir
Jennette Makepays Elizabeth Combs Loch Soilleir
Kelsey Bevel Kelsey Bevel Loch Soilleir
Libby Schwartz Libby Schwartz Loch Soilleir
Madog of Glastonbury Matt Gilson Loch Soilleir
Pace Sousa Gary Pace Loch Soilleir
Rebekah Kleinspielerin Rebecca Bevel Loch Soilleir
Vanessa de Verona Valerie Henderson Loch Soilleir
William of Welewen William H. Butler III Loch Soilleir
Wissa Melissa Bestick Loch Soilleir
Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh Wendy Otte Loch Soilleir

Anja Tammy Howsman Seawinds
Apollonia de Avena Wendy Matejek Seawinds
Brandon Matejek Brandon Matejek Seawinds
Catriona inghen Mhic Lochlainne Patty Randolph Seawinds
Charla du Lac Charla Clark Seawinds
Corrine Drake Beth Ellis Seawinds
Dan the Artisan Dan Lankford Seawinds
Henri Du Bois Hank Clark Seawinds
Isabel Janie Garza Diaz Seawinds
Jayme Dominguez del Valle Joseph M Percer Seawinds
Jean Paul de Calmont Paul Thorne Seawinds
Kenneth Lankford Kenneth Lankford Seawinds
Lisabetta micola da monte Kimberly Wells Seawinds
Marcus Cassius Maximus Rick Howsman Seawinds
Marguerite du Bois Maria Thorne Seawinds
Owen Clayton Randolph Seawinds
Seanne Tully Penny Sampson Seawinds
Talon of Stonebridge Keep Dale Sampson Seawinds
William Killian Robert Ellis Seawinds

Brandon McDermott Stargate
??? Shannon Lehmer Stargate
Aaron Aaron Soice Stargate
Angela Of Sumersaeton Jerrica Law Stargate
Antonello del Bello Andrew Spies Stargate
Askell Kelvin Soice Stargate
Brenna Clare Penny Roberts Stargate
Brian mac Cael Brian Stanley Stargate
Caitlin bean Ghearailt Kati Norris Stargate
Cassandra Stefne Che' McLeod Stargate
Ciarnat Of Firethorn Kim Law Stargate
Don Iago Cabrerra de Cadiz Greg Coffman Stargate
Dudley of Lauren Lake Dudley Lehmer Stargate
Emily Emily Soice Stargate
Gerald of Leesville Gerald Norris Stargate
Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon Crystal Lewis Stargate
Hillary Rose Greenslade Marsha R. Greene Stargate
Isabell del la Stargate Emily Meyers Stargate
Itai Pomerantz Itai Pomerantz Stargate
Julianna of Stargate Joan Johnson Stargate
Kemma Delamare Kim M Smith Stargate
Lady Lorien Loren Haigh Stargate
Lady Lucia Sara Tallarovic Stargate
Leofwine Of Sumersaeton Wayne Law Stargate
Malachai Morgan Dale Carroll Stargate
Maureen Faulkner Jennifer Smith Stargate
Melody Melody Soice Stargate
Michaels of Graves End Mike Dowdy Stargate
Miguel del la Trebuchet Mike Meyers Stargate
Taya FitzPhilip Teressa Pomerantz Stargate
Thomas Thomas Soice Stargate
Thomas atte Woode Thomas Smith Stargate
Tiger of Stargate Leon Norris Stargate

Galen W. Bevel