[Coastal] thanks for all the help

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Mon May 17 10:55:36 PDT 2004

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to -everyone- who helped out in the
kitchen.

a few names stand out who deserve  special mention and thanks
- Mahearra my co steward - I could not (and would not) have done it
without her.
- Roland my chief dishwasher - the job would have been impossible
without his constant attendance and good humor.
- My husband and errand boy Mahee - I love you!
- My daughter Alis, who worked as hard as any adult
- Nicolette who helped me me the pie crust on Friday night
- Caitlin bean Ghearailt, who spent all day doing assorted tasks, and
almost got kicked  out of the kitchen for bad puns
- Tiger of Stargate-  More green beans?
- Leofric who peeled most of the carrots, Thank you for the confidence
in my ability to pull it off
- Isabeau who stuffed the eggs while I was on lunch break
- Kovac who, pardon the expression, "cut the cheese", all 20 pounds of it
- Eliana  my best friend who I miss very much.
- Jennifer, a newcomer who volunteered her time, I hope you will enjoy
many more events.
- Lissa  - we could not have organized the preparation of the trays and
serving so well without her assistance.
- all the Stargate servers thank you for volunteering

and thanks especially to Katya, William, Leofric, Alexis, and several
others whose names I do not know (or do not remember) who stepped in to
clean up the considerable mess after feast at the cost of being late to
the see the performance by the Barons Men.

medb
never again! at least not for a very long time.