[Coastal] Coastal Invasion III--An event about NOTHING

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Apr 14 09:00:54 PDT 2005

On this day, April 16, 1245, absolutely NOTHING happened!  So come and celebrate NOTHING with us!  The Shires of Stonebridge Keep and Seawinds are restless and need a reason to play...so this is an event about NOTHING!!!

We will have chivalric and rapier melees, a Tavern with delectable delights and a scrumptious feast.  And then we will celebrate under the stars--drumming, dancing and bardic!

NOTHING starts too early....and NOTHING in a big hurry.....just relax and have fun!

SOME ADDITIONAL INFO.....

We are pleased to say that Don Tristan von Heidelberg, the Coastal Region Rapier Marshal, will be available Sat morning until about noon to do rapier authorizations.  AND Centurion Michael of Gravesend, the Coastal Region Knight's Marshal,  will be available to do chivalric authorizations.  We thank both these good gentles for taking time to do this.  So those that are in need of new fighters cards.......see you there?

The weather promises to be great, there are plenty of trees for shade.  Those of you that are not fighting, please bring your projects to work on.  Share what you do and maybe we will have some impromptu classes.

All the information you need...directions, tavern & feast menus etc can be found on our website at   www.seawinds.org   Look under "Upcoming Events"

Caitriona
Seneschal
Shrie of Seawinds