[Coastal] melee practice UoH

mike dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 21 21:05:31 PST 2005

Barring any more of the rain, we will be having a melee practice Tuesday night at UoH. I strongly encourage any who are going to war to bring out your armor and weapons for a good look over. Make sure you can repair any defects soon.

Don't forget that Ravensmarch is this coming weekend. This will be a great opportunity for us to work as a unit. If you are able to go, I will see you there.

Michael of Gravesend