[Coastal] Westgate Winter Collegium - traffic detours due to major construction near event.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 19:03:15 PST 2005

Please be advised that major freeway closures will occur on I-10West at Loop 610,
right in the area of the Westgate event.
For specific road closures, check Texas Department of Transportation at:
http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/construction/construction_report.aspx

Site is at: 2025 West 11th St, Houston, Tx; and should pull up on Mapquest.
The church is near the intersection of 11th St. and T.C. Jester, just west of the ditch.

Alternative detours:
>From the north/northwest,
Take Hempstead Rd. south to 11th St., head east, to T.C. Jester.

Or from the North
Take Loop 610-North, to T.C. Jester, head south to 11th. St.

Or from downtown area:
Talk I-10 West, heading west, exit T.C. Jester, head north to 11th. St.

Hope to see you all safely.
Cheers, Hillary

Westgate Winter Collegium:  http://www.clancircle.com/wwc/