[Coastal] Party for Steven and Stacy (Snorri and Groa)

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 11 20:17:39 PDT 2005

Just want to remind people that I'm trying to get an
approximate count of people coming to the party by
wednesday night.  Please remember that Snorri and Groa
are moving at the end of the month.  We won't see them
again after this party.  And Coronation was their last
event.

They are also getting some stuff together to get rid
of at an SCA garage sale at the party.  So bring your
spare cash and get a part of the Snorri and Groa
household to remember them by.

Go to the web site and RSVP.
http://scarlettmb.tripod.com/id9.html

Directions are on the site.  If you have any questions
or need better directions call or email me.
281-433-0347.

That's all for me.

Maria