[Coastal] Re: Newcomers classes...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 14:30:49 PDT 2005

For those planning to come to the classes tonight...

It's not required to wear garb but I'm thinking it
will show the newcomers some ideas of different garb.
So to that end, I'm wearing a plain black skirt and
black blouse.  Nothing elaborate.  I'm also planning
on bringing some other garb so the newcomers can see
some different examples of garb.

Maria