[Coastal] Lord of the Rings demo - scribes needed

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 14:08:39 PDT 2005

Scribe and charter painter volunteers are needed to demonstrate the skills of painting and
calligraphy at the HUGE demo at the 'Lord of the Rings' (LotR) exhibit in Houston.

Good quality original scrolls, framed for protection, are wanted for the scribal display table -
scribal portfolio's are also welcome.

The LotR's exhibit has received rave reviews. THIS demo is the opportunity to show the BEST of the
SCA!; to share our passion that is the SCA with possible new members.

Scribes table needs you, if you can volunteer, please let me know, and register at:
http://stargatelotrdemo.tripod.com/

BTW - volunteers are still needed for arts and sciences, bardic, dance, the marshalling arts -
check out the website at: http://stargatelotrdemo.tripod.com/
For further info on the exhibit, see: (http://www.hmns.org/)

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade
hillaryrg at yahoo.com