[Coastal] Stargate Populace - June 6, 2005 - 7:00 p.m. (Take Two)

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:31:14 PDT 2005

We just received notice that Mistress Janét was in an automobile accident
Thursday evening and is at Ben Taub Hospital with a broken kneecap that will
require surgery. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Stargate Populace meets at Ryan's Steakhouse, 5601 W. 34th Street, about 1/2
block west of Hwy 290.

~i&I~

.  Greetings from Baron Ihon & Baroness Isabeau
 We hope you will join us for Populace on Monday, June 6, 2005, as Master
Telbyrne Morningstar, Mistress Janet Virago Parva, Sir William of Weir and
Baroness Philippa Rookhaven share the History of Stargate. Together, they
represent well over 100 years of activity in the SCA and all were playing
before Ansteorra became a Kingdom. We gather at 7:00 p.m. and begin at 7:30
p.m.
Come learn the heritage of Ansteorra's first and foremost Barony.
 ~i&I~