[Coastal] Seawinds Equestrian Practice!

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:57:31 PDT 2005

Greetings!

The Shire of Seawinds Equestrian Guild will hold a practice on the 24th-26th
of June. Any and all are invited, you need not be an authorized rider to
attend. We welcome especially our sister shires of Stonebridge Keep and La
Marche Sauvage. Crash space will be available at Lady Calanna's, please let
us know if you will attend. This event will be the christening of our new
arena! If you have any questions, please contact Lady Calanna at
zeusbabycakes at yahoo.com

Also - I will be offering heraldic consultation on Saturday (the 25th)
evening. If you're interested, please let me know ahead of time, so that I
may help you a little more by doing some presearch.

Yours in Service,

Jayme Dominguez del Valle

Seawinds Pursuivant and Deputy Equestrian Minister