[Coastal] Re: [coastal_kitchen] Fwd: Gulf Wars kitchen planning!

HE Caitrin De Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Thu Mar 3 11:11:48 PST 2005

Hello Everyone,
I'm planning to bring the 2 tubs again this year with the big propane burner.

I am also wanting to try and get water to them without having to haul it in buckets. I just need to bring a splitter and a hose with a nozzle.

I was just thinking about the trash cans this morning and how much we now a couple of big trash cans, since they will fill up quickly. If someone can provide these, I will bring 55 gal. trash bags for them.

 For those who are planning to join the coastal cooking group which was started recently, I still do not have a full count to how many will be eating with us, since there are several groups within our coastal area who have already planned a food group and will be cooking for themselves.

 If you are in the coastal kitchen food group, then I need someone from your coastal group to be the head co-ordinator, so that we can get a good head count as to how many will be eating. Please forward this to me ASAP.

I also need a count of stoves, burners and such, so that we all do not end up bringing our whole kitchen to War with us.

 I plan to bring 1 three burner Colman stove, the 2 big burner, 2 long wooden tables, 2 folding tables, a portable kitchen, 3 big pots, several small to medium pots, several skillets, plus cooking utensils.

 If you are planning a food group or coming solo and want to be included with one of groups for a dinner and would like to share our kitchen area and provide a meal for the coastal region, please contact me baroness at bordermarch.org and follow the link below.

The coastal kitchen that will be set up by the coastal common pavilion. It will be used to provide meals for those who have joined the Coastal_Kitchen at yahoo.com food group. This food group is made up from other food groups which is wanting to share the kitchen and responsibilities of planning(includes eating utensils),cooking and cleaning of one Dinner during the week of War, then in turn will be feed Dinner for the rest of the week without having anymore responsibilities for Dinner except to show up and eat.

We are also wanting to provide a "Coastal Region Hospitality Pavilion" for the battle on Saturday at the Fort. If your coastal regional group would like to be included and help out with refreshments / serving, please contact me baroness at bordermarch.org

If you would like to be able to use this kitchen then please join our group.

Thank you,

 Caitrin