[Coastal] Fwd: [coastal_kitchen] Gulf War Monday Night

HE Caitrin De Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Thu Mar 3 11:19:33 PST 2005

Forwarded message From...

chemistbb3 <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:To: coastal_kitchen at yahoogroups.com
From: "chemistbb3"
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:40:08 -0000
Subject: [coastal_kitchen] Gulf War Monday Night

I will handle Monday Night at Gulf War to get that much taken care of.

I just need a good count of how many to cook for.  I do not believe
that we will have all 50 scheduled to be on site that day eatring
with us.  We need a good count of who is part of this "food" group.

Has anyone contacted HE Lissa of Stargate about Stargate's food
groups?

William

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT